Interplex Electronic Hangzhou Co.,Ltd. was founded in 1996, as a wholly owned group subsidiary, in small rented quarters. An immediate Training and Technology transfer program was put in place, with engineers and technicians from the U.S. and Europe, assigned to Hangzhou for local training, as well as having additional Chinese personnel assigned to Europe and the U.S. for continuity of training. This technology transfer is continuously ongoing on a two way basis, now that Interplex Hangzhou fully engineers, designs and builds its own tooling and product.
INTERPLEX HANGZHOU SUMMARY OF SERVICES:
- Prototypes: In-house design and manufacture of prototype tooling for stamped metal components as well as short run volumes.
- Tooling: In-house tooling capabilities include grinding and Wire EDM techniques to produce carbide and steel tooling designed to meet exacting specification.
- Metal Stamping: Design, manufacture and run progressive dies for mid to high-volume applications. Presses include Bruderer, Ing-Yu and Minster and range from 25 tons to 75 tons.
- Plating: Electroplating capabilities include all types of precious and non-precious reel-to-reel metal plating over copper, brass and steel alloys as well as rack and barrel plating of silver. Reel-to-reel processes include:
Brush - Gold and/or palladium nickel selectively deposited.
All Over - Gold, palladium, palladium-nickel, copper, nickel, tin, tin-lead applied uniformly.
Controlled Depth - Gold, palladium, palladium-nickel, nickel, tin or tin-lead selectively deposited.
Stripe - Gold, palladium, palladium-nickel or tin-lead deposited in single or multiple stripes, on one or both sides.
- Skiving: Skiving produces a dual or multi-gauge product with an ultra smooth finish. Using sharp carbide cutters, skiving quickly shaves off to specified thicknesses, and is superior to milling in key ways: surface finish, uniform metal stress and cost.
- Insert Molding: Overmolding of plastic onto stamped components. Equipment includes Arburg and Nissei presses ranging from 50 tons to 125 tons.
- Injection Molding: Custom injection molding of high volume, tight tolerance injection molding for the automotive, communications, consumer, electronics, industrial and medical industries. Equipment utilized include Arburg and Fanuc presses ranging from 30 tons to 150 tons.
- Product Assembly: Final assembly of various products as well as multiple packaging techniques such as tape and reel.
- Precision Deep Drawn Stamping: A joint venture that offers deep drawn metal stamping services and precision deep drawn components as well as staked and welded wire assembly manufacturing services.
- Vacuum Metalizing: The deposit coatings of aluminum, copper, silicone bronze, aluminum bronze, nickel-chrome, nickel and silver on most plastics and glass. Vacuum metallizing provides decorative properties as well as EMI/RF shielding.