Interplex has extensive experience in precision metal stamping of quick-turn prototypes and volume production. The company specializes in standard progressive stamping and forming technology as well as deep draw application and has the ability to produce drawn stampings in a progressive die for volume applications or in single stage operations for initial prototype samples.
To assist with the continuing time-to-market pressures that OEMs face, Interplex Automation has the ability to rapidly provide stamped and molded prototypes to meet these needs.
Quick-Turn Prototype Services:
- Prototypes for stamped precision metal components
- Short production runs for stamped precision metal components
- Prototype metal and plastic assemblies (insert molded)
- Production runs for machined products on state of the art CNC machines
- Tape and reel or tray packaging
Lead-times and delivery are all part specific. However, the company's processes allows for standard lead-times for samples to be 1-2 weeks after receipt of final part data. In many cases, Interplex can provide samples around in 24 - 48 hours including stamping and plating.