|Interplex offers Plastic Injection and Rubber Molding and is equipped with a wide range of moulding machines with clamping forces ranging from 30 to 650-ton. Our highly skilled engineers and technicians work on our computerized injection moulding machines to ensure that each moulded part meets the product specifications of our customers.|
These are complimented with various secondary processes including ultrasonic welding, laser marking and robotic spray painting. This integrated solution reduces total manufacturing time and manage overall cost effectively.
Our moulding capabilities include:
- Design and fabrication of moulding tools (up to 850-ton)
- Injection moulding machines ranging from 30 to 650-ton
- Capabilities in Precision Engineering Parts, including High Speed, Electric, Vertical & 2 Shot Moulding
- Secondary processes - Ultrasonic Welding, Heat Stake, Laser Marking, Robotic Spray Painting and Assemblies.
Our in-house rubber formulation and moulding facilities can meet your most exact requirements for customized precision rubber components used in the computer, automobile, electrical and electronic industries. We also have the expertise in producing rubber/metal-bonded parts for printer rollers. Compounds commonly used include Silicone, Neoprene, Butyl, Acrylonitrile Butadiene Rubber (NBR), Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR) and Ethylene Propylene Rubber (EPDM).
- In-house raw material compounding and mixing
- Specialize in rubber-metal bonding
- Fully automatic hot presses ranging from 80 to 250-ton