|Interplex NAS was founded in 1958 as North American Specialties Corporation, a manufacturer of:
- Precision metal stampings,
- Insert molded products and
- Assembled products.
NAS Solder & Flux Bearing Leads
This product line offers significant cost and time savings over other soldering methods and gained immediate acceptance among major electronics manufacturers around the world.
Interplex NAS Inc. operates from a 54,000 square foot facility in Northvale, NJ USA.
|The facility is certified to TS 16949, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 and provides its services for the automotive, communications, consumer, electronics, industrial and medical industries. |
INTERPLEX NAS SUMMARY OF SERVICES:
Interplex NAS, Inc.
232 Pegasus Avenue
Northvale, NJ 07647
1 (201) 367 1300
1 (201) 768 8988 (fax)
- Metal Stamping: Design, manufacture and run progressive dies for mid to high-volume applications. Presses include Bruderer, Ing-Yu and Minster and range from 22 tons to 75 tons.
- Insert Molding: Overmolding of plastic onto stamped components utilizing Arburg, Autojector, Engel and Newbury presses.
- Solder Bearing Leads: Edge clips for hybrids, chip carriers, custom electronics fabrication, pin headers and solder connectors.
- Prototypes: In-house design and manufacture of prototype tooling for stamped metal components as well as short run volumes.
- Tooling: In-house tooling capabilities include grinding and Wire EDM techniques to produce carbide and steel tooling designed to meet exacting specification.