To support new volume production at our various global facilities, Interplex’s Application Design Services group develops applications solutions, leveraging the expertise of the 300+ Interplex engineers supporting customers around the globe. The group works with Interplex’s global operations to offer applications development, new product design and new product development services for a variety of industries and technologies.
- Solid Modeling and Finite Element Analysis (FEA) Evaluation
- Design Validation & Product Development
- Packaging Integration
- Electrical and Thermal Profiling
- Quick-Turn Prototype
Application Development Expertise
- Electro-Mechanical Design for Electronic Packaging, Electrical Interconnect and Connector applications.
- New Product Development and Introduction of New Product Technologies to meet unique Medical, Automotive, and Industrial requirements.
- Component Development - small metal and plastic parts and assemblies - for connectors, switches, and modules.
- Design for Manufacturing (DFM) for a Global Market