In addition to Interplex's Cold Forging
, the company offers Precision Cold Forged Progressive Stamping, a process that produces high-quality three-dimensional parts, with improved product strength and a good surface finish with a reduction in secondary processes and a reduction in total costs.
Precision Cold Forged Progressive Stamping, a unique manufacturing process, combines the benefits of conventional precision metal stamping with standard cold forging to offer customers alternatives to machining, die casting, fine blanking and metal injection molding (MIM).
Precision Cold Forged Stamping Equipment:
Precision Cold Forged Progressive Stamping Materials Used:
- 200T to 300T H-frame, Link Motion Progressive Stamping Machines
- 350 CNC Lathes and Milling Machines
Insert Diamond Resonator Drive Train Triton Progression
- Mild Steel (SPCC, SPCD, SPHC, SECC, etc.)
- Copper & Copper Alloy (C1100, C2100, C2600)
- Stainless Steel (SUS301, SUS302, SUS304, etc.)
- Aluminum (1000 series and 5000 series alloys)
Precision Cold Forging
In addition to Precision Cold Forged Progressive Stamping, Interplex also offers Precision Cold Forging. Click here
to learn more.