Solderless Press-Fit Pins and Terminals
- Press-Fit Zones: 0.64mm & 0.8mm
- Industry standard .64mm, 1.5mm, 2.8mm, 6.3mm size terminal's are available
- Blade Sizes: Standard and Custom Available
- Tested for Operational Temperatures Up to 150°C
- Designed for High Speed Insertion
- Standard and High Performance Alloy Options
- Flexible Tooling for Low Cost Variations
Interplex Sunbelt’s solderless press-fit terminals are available in 0.64mm and 0.80mm options and, depending on alloy selection, are qualified for automotive applications at 125°C and 150°C. Modular high-speed production dies allow for configuration of specific blade lengths and tip geometries to reduce product development cycles as well as cost.
Flag terminals, tuning fork sockets, dual press-fit stacking pins and other specialty parts are also available.
Qualification standards: Continental CQR10098897, Hella-Norm 28100, IEC 60352-5, TRW 206914 and others.
Speciality Terminals and Applications