Solderless Press-Fit Pins and Terminals
- Industry Proven 0.64mm & 0.8mm Press-Fit Zones
- Industry standard .64mm, 1.5mm, 2.8mm, 6.3mm size terminal's are available
- Standard and Custom Size Blades Available
- Tested for Up to 150°C Operational Temperatures
- Designed for High Speed Insertion
- Standard and High Performance Alloy Options
- Flexible Tooling for Low Cost Variations
- Switches, Junction Boxes, Controllers, Lighting, etc.
Interplex Sunbelt’s solderless press-fit terminals are designed for demanding automotive applications and are currently available on 0.64mm and 0.8mm thick terminals. Our modular high-speed production dies can be configured for specific blade lengths and tip geometries to provide you with fast and economical product development cycles. Other specialty parts like tuning fork sockets, flag terminals and dual press-fit stacking pins are also available. Interplex application engineers are available to assist you with your design and engineering needs. Also visit our press-fit technical bulletins
for additional detailed information.
Interplex press-fit eyes are qualified for automotive applications at 125°C and 150°C depending on alloy selection. Qualification standards include: Hella-Norm 28100, Continental CQR10098897, IEC 60352-5, TRW 206914 and others.
|Stampings are provided on reels to facilitate high speed automation into circuit cards, and are compatible with major insertion machine manufacturers. Interplex collaborates with UMG Technologies, a market leader in terminal insertion machines, to provide you with turnkey solutions for your terminal assembly needs. Interplex and UMG work together with you to understand your part design and production floor requirements, in order to deliver a reliable and economical assembly solution.|
Speciality Terminals and Applications